What is your favorite album cover?

I extremely love Rhythm Nation 1814 by Janet Jackson. Eschewing a friendly, fun image more conducive to '80s pop chart success, Janet Jackson adopted a militaristic tone for her instantly iconic black-and-white Rhythm Nation 1814 cover art.....That's why I like not only her song but also her soul in music. What about you? What is your favorite album cover?
tedguerrero
@richopp Thanks for the history lesson. I was 11 when that album came out so not that young. I still have it on regular rotation. I never realized that the album cover was so iconic. I just loved that photo, it reminded me of some Pete Townsend photos of him playing live.
Way too many to list, but Maynard Ferguson's four impressionist covers of the 1960's were beaytiful.  Another interesting cover is Frank Zappa's Overnight Sensation, with its totally trashed hotel room, and a grapefruit on the floor with a hole in it, above which is penned "Roadie's Delight", whatever that might mean. 
Triumph - Just a Game (the board game inside was entertaining)
Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast (check out the figs along the bottom; front and back)
Led Zeppelin I (brand new re-mastered 180g) and then ZZ Top's DeGuello (pristine 1st pressing)