What Is The Most Romantic Song That You Have Ever Listen To?

Name the most romantic songs1.BEAUTIFUL WORDS [ a romantic song https://youtu.be/GfkBL3ChE98
michaelel
The Moon Represents My Heart - YouTube, My first posting as well. I won't repeat some of my other favs that have already been listed here. This song sung by an amazing vocalist, Zhao Peng. The translation is noted from one of the comments.... Zhaoyu Chen3 years ago His name is Peng Zhao, nicknamed "vocal subwoofer." He is one of my favorite singers. For unknown reason, he is not one of the top-notch singers in China though. Anyway, I love his voice and most of his songs. As far as I know, there is no English version for this song, for which the original singer was Terasa Teng, who is the most renowned Chinese female singer EVER. However, I can translate the lyrics as follows: You ask me how much I love you. to what extent I love you. My affection is true, and my love is true; the moon represents my heart.You ask me how much I love you. to what extent I love you. My affection will not switch, and my love will not change; the moon represents my heart. So gentle is a kiss, and I am so moved by it; so deep is the love, and I'm still keeping it in my mind up to now. You ask me how much I love you. to what extent I love you. You want to ponder it, and you want to look at it; the moon represents my heart. (Interlude)You ask me how much I love you. to what extent I love you. My affection will not switch, and my love will not change; the moon represents my heart. So gentle is a kiss, and I am so moved by it; so deep is the love, and I'm still keeping it in my mind up to now. You ask me how much I love you. to what extent I love you. You want to ponder it, and you want to look at it; the moon represents my heart. You want to ponder it, and you want to look at it; the moon represents my heart.
Hands down most romantic -

“Cuddle Up” on Carl and the Passions “So Tough” album