What is the most FUN pair of speakers you've ever had and why?

Not the most expensive, not the best reviewed, not the biggest, but the most FUN.  You know, that ONE that just makes you throw on some more music and keep listening, the one that makes your toes tap, your head bob, your ass move the most.  The one that makes you think to yourself "damn, why doesn't everyone have a pair of these?" Let 'er rip. 
shtinkydog
Quad ESL 57s totally restored by Wayne Piquet. Transparency and presence. Listening to the Immortal Performances remastering of the 1940 Toscanini Verdi Requiem makes me think I am in Carnegie Hall. With the new Pass INT 25 I felt as if I was in Düsseldorf tonight hearing Adam Fischer conducting the Mahler 4th. Listening to Ella and Louie was like having them
in my living room last week.

I’ve only owned 2 sets of speakers ever. As much as I loved the little 2-way Infinity RS-3000 on cinder block stands in college, after blowing out the woofers and having to replace them, I knew my next speakers would need to be bigger.  Since I still listen to the Dynaudio Audience 82 daily nearly 20 years later I’m guessing they win. I’ve been thinking about upgrading, but that’s what second systems are for, right?
Vandersteen 3A Signatures. They always sounded more alive than anything else I listened to. Bought them instead of the 5As at the time for that reason. Everything I ever read told me the 5s were better, but my ears said differently, so I went with my ears. 
My Dahlquist DQ10’s.....I can listen for hours. Just about any genre. And they CRANK when I feel the need.....that's 3 votes for the 10's!
@willeva ya man, the 104ab !!! I built a set from Kefkits, mdf cabinet inside of red Oak cabinets, CJ electronics , Thorens deck with a high output Audioquest AQ-104
fulton wire..... so musical