What is the best Reel To Reel machine ever built?

Everyone who has listened to master tapes or dubs knows about the well balanced sound they provide. But it is also important to have a fine tape recorder or playing machine to enjoy the tapes' qualities in a good system.
Maybe my question was raised once before but the relevance of the topic is now greater as the tapes are back to more and more audiophile friends, especially those who are owning excellent phono chains.

I have seen many big & professional machines being recently offered and sold on e-bay, Audiogon and other platforms and I am discussing within a small group which machine is really the "holy grail" among the R2Rs. So why not here. I am interested in findings.
thuchan
Atmasphere, since you have some very good R2R's have you ever tried to contact a major orchestra like say the Cleveland Orchestra, one of the worlds greatest to capture them on tape?  I am sure the records would sell as audiophiles know who the Cleveland Orchestra is all over the world.
wow, that would do the job, thats for sure.  If I could only come up with 30K, I could start my own business.lol
Albert Porter has the hots for a Studer 820. Another associate uses vintage Ampex decks.