What is the best power cord for pass labs xa100.5?

I think I need to upgrade the power cord for my pass labs xa 100.5. Probably I'm looking for a bit of a punching power. Any suggestions?
jerrypan

Showing 2 responses by bo1972

I owned the XA/30.5, 60.5 and 100.5. I played with the XP/20. Now I own the X250.5. I think I will go later back to 100.5 or 600.5. I tested many powercables on these amps. This week I received the latest Purist Audio LE powercable. This is by far the best powercable I ever heard on a Pass labs. It gives the best articulation of voices I ever heard. I even did not here this at Pass Labs show. Of many recordings I played hundreds of times I now heard people breath in and out during singing. I can easily hear all the words endings. The stage is wide and deep. But the individual focus is sharp as a knife. Pass Labs gives a wide and deep stage. But you need cables and sources to give you a realistic individual sharp focus. And this is a part were Purist Audio is a lot better than many other brands. The low freq. go even lower and the definition is awesome. It gives the feeling if the speed is a litle higher. I am tapping with my feet all the time. The bassdrum was never this good. Voices are more open. You hear the air and room around the persons and instruments with ease as well. Between the instruments there is a lot of black. This cable gives you athority and grip you always dreamed for. For me it is the perfect match to heaven. Soon I will write a review on Audiogon about this powercable!!
I prefer the overwhole sound of my Pass Labs X250.5 with the Purist Audio LE 2013 over the XA100.5 with 2 Purist Aqueous powercables which I used for 2 years.