What dealer/distributor has influenced you most?

Brian @ Aaudio Imports has by far helped influence me the most on my audio journey.

From the Isoclean products to the Weizhi over to the Stage 3 power cables and now to the Thales IC. The S3 and Thales are by far the best AC/IC I have ever heard in my system. No cable has come close to them. The new AC passive units Brain sells are said to better the Weizhi so again this is where the next move will be.

We are all hoping Thales starts to market/make speaker cables.

Who has helped you the most and how??
128x128glory
Post removed 
Ron Hedrich at Marigo Audio (Washougal, WA), and Kevin McGuire at The Soundstation (Bartlesville, OK) are the real deal with a great wealth of audio knowledge.
Brian Berdan of Audio Elements in Pasadena has been extremely helpful to me, and is providing outstanding customer service, always going above and beyond. Alma Audio in San Diego also great, he drove up for an in home demo of Innuous  Server demo, which I unfortunately did not purchase. I appreciate dealers who try to be honest, and carry brands they believe in. Fairness and accessibility also go a long way with me.
A+++++ Also for big John Rutan at Audio Connection. Have first started dealing with him in about 1990 with my first high end system which was a Counterpoint sa 220 and sa 1000 Line stage pre. Then a few months ago he went over and beyond the call of duty with my ARC Ref 6. It was like seeing an old friend and reminiscing from all the years back then. Great guy ! 
Kurt Doslu at Echo Audio. He has talked me out of a purchase more than once and whenever I have questions he's always been generous with his time and shared his knowledge with me. If I had to describe him with one word it would be integrity.