What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
George who holds up the Levinson ML2 as the paragon of excellence for technical specs.

This Stereophile’s JA’s statement, is the typical case where a 25w amp like the ML2’s with doubling capable wattage current will drive a pig of a load like these Alexia’s and the OP’s speaker "to a given level" with perfection better than any 3000w class-d can.
John Atkinson Stereophile Test
This speaker will play loudly with just a few watts. However, it demands quite a lot of current from the partnering amplifier.

Post removed 

@georgehifi ,
Can you just drop down the level of sarcasm and argumentativeness a couple of notches?

Bob
 I would if it wasn't warranted, and usually do.
Post removed 
You are seriously deluded, and twisting words to make yourself look like you know what your talking about, which you clearly don’t.

I don’t recall ever mentioning that the ML2 monoblocks are Class-A "in this thread", that’s just a bonus, it's that they are 25w at 8ohms!! and said they can double all the way to 1ohm
It would do the same if the bias was wound back and they were just class-B, and would still able to double down to 1ohm, and that’s because it has heaps of current sunshine, and that’s what matters for driving low impedance’s like the OP or Alexia speakers to their best, to a given level as this amp is still only 25w after all.