What are the top 3 USB cables being used today in reference systems?

I am looking for a highly rated USB cable that stands head and shoulders above the rest. Is there such a cable?
128x128glory
Hi Glory,

Sorry for the delay but we were testing the Reference Inakustik USB against the Curious.

The Inex was just OK. We tested a few of their cables and they were super quiet but lacked body, weight and that last ounce of resolution. We are a huge fan of the Inakustik Reference cables and we have decided to distribute the Inakustik line. After direct A/B testing the Inakustik Reference USB was a complete different level than the Curious.

To PTS,

You will need a properly set up system that is highly resolving to test different cables but trust me there are huge differences from cable to cable. Do the cables need to cost a million dollars, no but some manufactures have serious technology that works and you can hear the difference when you do direct A/B testing. There are not many cable companies with real game changing technology but when you do your research and find that company, it is a game changer.

Cheers,
I agree Sujay about your comments regarding the Sablon Reserva Elite USB, great performance and at a reasonable price. It is available in two options, separate power and signal (most dacs would need this version) and signal only for use with compatible dacs like Lampizator, T&A etc. Real artisan product made here in the U.K. PM if you would like to try.
im really torn between the Cerious and the Phasure lush

thinking about it, im also very torn about the sablon elite usb, but its moer then double the price then the phasure
For under $450 if you shop around the New NordostHeimdall-2 USB
cable is very good and on par with the Audioquest Diamond land Wireworld platinum just a bit different .Every cable will sound different
in each system.