What are the "new" brands in amps and pre-amps

everybody know's brands like: Krell, Pass Labs, Mark Levinson,Classe, Halcro etc. What are the new brands which also can give a very musical sound and a holographic 3d image?
128x128bo1972

Showing 5 responses by bo1972

No tube, not that I don't like it. But I prefer solid state. And yes I am looking for new brands which are quite new in business. In America there are many brands you do not see in Europe. I know there are always new brands which are very promising. Thanks a lot for all the info.
The Pass Int30A would be a better match for the Pl-200. But....for the Pl-300 the A32 will be a much better advice. Why? Very simple, it gives you much more control and drive. This is the funpart of the Pl-300. Don't forget that the Pl-200 3 years later came on the market. Exept the drive the Pl-200 is far superior over the Pl-300. I sold mine and many of my clients their Pl-300. They now play with Pl-200 and a subwoofer. This outperforms the Pl-300 with a subwoofer with ease!
For amps I have no plans to add. I think I will add Sonus Faber to the products I sell. I prefer to work with only a few brands. I have a lot of audio lovers as clients. But I am preparing to do projects as well for houses and yachts.