Warm romantic & detailed

Good morning Gentlemen & ladies... 

I'm just starting to toy with idea of replacing my Focal 1038's... No matter how I treat my room, or what equipment I throw at it I just can't seem to tame the harsh highs on this speaker. 

I'd like to stay in the same price range of the Electra's (7/8k), I don't mind buying used, the musts for me at this point are: Warm, romantic, yet detailed... It would be beautiful to just sit and listen and not have ear fatigue after 15 minutes of listening. 

Can you please recommend something? 
jeffinnh76
I have to second the Von Schweikert recommendation if they've only gotten better. The ones I heard in Denver years back ALL sounded very inviting but were out my my league then.
Oh, a last thought for now; I owned and loved my first good speaker, Martin Logan SL3s (1995) for sixteen years but for a few months the Threshold T200 (superb amp, paired correctly) cut my listening to 15-20 minutes at best. It wasn't the speaker; a better match was heaven.
Speaker so inherently bright as to be aurally fatiguing are simply not pleasurable any longer for me. I don't listen to be in pain. And if they force you to stop listening you've lost your hobby. It has to feel good, right?

When Dynaudio Sapphires replaced the SL3s as main audio speakers my thought process included finding a speaker where I would want to turn it up and not down. Part of that meant a clean smooth treble. The Esotar II worked as fabled, very nicely.

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for the great advice. I've learned so much through this thread, and my knowledge of different brands etc etc is 10 fold what it was. 

With that said my journey has finally come to an end. I pulled the trigger on a beautiful pair of Harbeth 40.2 anniversaries.

Thank you you all. 
Congratulations!  Those are amazing speakers and I hope they give you years of enjoyment.