Warm, rich sounding interconnects?

My system is in flux at the moment with a Wadia Intuition 01 as preamp/amp/DAC bookshelf Tyler speakers and (horror of horrors) an iPhone with an Auris bluetooth connection for the current audio source. Since bluetooth at best sounds somewhat thin and tilted up on higher frequencies, it doesn’t play necessarily well with the Wadia which is great sounding overall but also can be on the revealing side.

I know I should get a better source - but even so I’ll always want the option of wireless in various situations. I’ve owned Purist Audio Museaus’s (rev-c’s) in the past, which would be perfect, but sadly sold them on A-gon some time ago. Those are hard to find and the newer Purist cables are brighter sounding.

So in a nutshell I’m looking for interconnects which will deepen and darken the sound for my current setup - and new/used for under $400. Any ideas?
monsignor
Post removed 
Almarg - Thanks, very good points. I’m sure lots of people are in my situation of having converted to music streaming (in my case Spotify) and away from their own limited music libraries.

I used to use a NuForce that direct connected to the system with my iPhone connecting via USB cable instead of wireless. Obviously much better sound that even did justice to my Cary Audio/Verity setup at the time. Of course the Cary CD player was distinctly better, but the NuForce direct connect was still very listenable.

Sadly Nuforce went out of business before apple switched to the lightening interface but I suppose my money is better spent looking for something similar in a wired option. I haven’t been impressed with ANY of the streaming media players out there so far with my small bit of research to this point.  But I'll start looking again.

And I think you asked about the Tyler speakers.  I don't remember the model name but they're very large for bookshelf's (and wouldn't fit on any bookshelf I've ever seen).  They have good depth and bass response when positioned correctly.