wadia 781i vs dcs puccini

usa vs uk who has the best all in one cd/sacd player?
usarmyvet91

Showing 5 responses by usarmyvet91

I want to get one box unit, something that sound better in the bass than my wadia 781i. It has to have built in volume control. I have not listen to the dcs puccini if you have any suggestion let me know.
Wilson 6 speaker and jeff rowland 312 amp have wadia hooked direct to amp. My cable are stereovox i found to very good for price.
Flashunlock i was thinking that also about my wadia 781i. It is really soft in the low end. I was thinking of going with dcs puccini since it has a preamp feature like the wadia.
Thx flashunlock and others who told me to change power cords. Wow what a difference a power cord makes. I have always used the stock power cords for all my gear. I have added mit cables to my system and i bought the mit magnum power cords to the wadia. The bass was tighter, sound stage wider and low level detail was so much better. I have always thought of a cable of any type an after thought or hype. No more i will not make that mistake ever again. On that note, on one of my daily 2 ch music system i was using a factory power cable that came with my paradigms active 40v2 speakers and using mit shotgun again i could not believe what i was hearing. I have been into audio for over 15 yrs now i am 34 now and just thought cables were not important. Thanks guys.