Used Classe CA-101 or new Parasound Halo A 23 ???

i would like to hear your opinions on these amps. looking to get something for around $800 and i've read good things about both. would love the Bel Canto eVo 200 but it's a little to high for me right now.
128x128kray
thanks.. i have heard good things about the Odyssey Stratos as well. i don't need tons of power. maybe i can find a used Stratos here shortly...
I have heard them both and would pass on both. The Parasound has great bass (its forte) and sounds nice at low levels, very warm, but moderate to high levels it will make your ears bleed unless you have a very soft tweeter. It is bright and brittle. The next step up with Parasound, either the HCA1500 or older HCA2200 are SO MUCH better amps all around, and can be had dirt cheap used. The Classe I found just a bore to listen to. The soundstage gave a 25th row seat, bass was just ok, topend seemed rolled off, dynamics not involving. For $800-900 either a used Musical Fidelity A3cr or Odyssey Stratos are the only 2 amps I would suggest in the reasonably powered SS camp. Even up to 3 grand they are favorites and you don't get much more performance with more money with those 2, and they will even embarass many amps much more expensive, as they have in my home! Ultimately, I like the Stratos better, and the MF amp clipped easily in my system, but personal preference and music tastes would easily swing the balance either way, should the MF have enough power for you....