Tube Equivalent for 6111WA

Hello all-
Once again I am going to the "well of knowledge" found among my fellow members here. My question is this: I have an Audio Note AN-CD2 tube cd player which has a single 6111WA tube output stage. Is an ECC82/12au7 an acceptable or equivalent replacement? Any thoughts would be helpful. Thank you as always.

6111wa is a military variant of some type.

My cd2 came with a EI ECC82. One consumer review i read recommended a Mullard CV 4003, which i haven't tried.
Thank you both for your input. I thought it might have been an obscure tube. I may try a variety of different ECC82's for comparison purposes. Thanks again.