Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
Everybody probably know Yamaha NS-1000M - old unexpensive now speakers with beryllium mid and twitter. Since I am a JBL fan and love JBL bass, I went ahead and replaced an original Yamaha woofer with JBL 128H-1 woofer. The result was as expected. Very detailed, crispy,has JBL bass and below $1000.
DCM Time Window 7 Signature Series.

These are rare, since there were only 200 matched pairs ever made...I have one and know where 2 more are :)
Magnepan Tympani ID
still sought after and command relatively high prices. Best bass from a panel speaker....perhaps ever.
Don't think any of these are in the top 10, but they helped a great deal of us become hooked on Audio.

Original Large Advent, Any entry level Magnepan, the 1.2, 1.5 and 1.6 Thiel. Any of the entry level Martin Logans.

And for their part the British have helped quite a few get started with KEF, Ouad, Rogers and others.

We all have to start somewhere and my progression of Magie 1.6 to 3.6 to 20.1 and with Thiel from 1.2 to 1.5 to CS6.

But the true "start" for me was the great Henry Kloss and nearly everything Advent did on his watch....ask Tomlinson Holman and others.