Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
Here are some of mine....in no particular order:

Infinity Servo Static 1A, Infinity IRS's, Magnaplaner 1-D, Levinson HQD, Harry Pearson's QRS-1D, a highly modified Infinity RS1-B system from a friend, Rogers LS 3/5, Dahlquist 10, ....I'm still thinking.....
Ha, great ears hear alike! (-; What deep narcicisstic satisfaction to wallow in. Gentlemen, you made my (SUN)day!
Cheers!
Used to love the original Advents, then DQ-10, now my favorites are any of the Dunlavy
After 20 years, these are my audio nirvana. The system has incredible staging, great dynamics and detail. This system sounds more like music every time I listen. I can listen hour after hour without thinking of equipment, just the music. I've heard systems that play louder, systems with my detail, but I don't think I've ever heard a system that puts it all together like this one.