Time to upgrade or no

I'm using a Pangea ac9 mkll power cord on my 2 channel b&k.I was looking into a morrow map2 power cord as a upgrade would this be a worth while venture?
128x128thirsty93
I have a apc15 power conditioner which has a stock power cable if I moved the Pangea over to that would it make a difference?

Post removed 
Well here is the plan I have about 35 hours break in on the map2 right now going to use that on the b&k 2 channel.im going to move the Pangea ac9 on the conditioner and get it a listen.thanks for the help and advise.
Well got everything rearranged last night with the power cords in place and wow what a difference 
more precents and sound stage I’m happy for sure.im glad I went with the Morrow power cord
I just bi amped my nht 2.5 tonite.i use a B&K S2 125.2 and I have a B&K S2 125.7.i used the 2 channel for the top and mids and used a y splitter and used 2 channels off my seven channel.i used xlr kimber hero for the tops and xlr kimber pbj for the bottoms.
I still have some tweaking to do but over all WOW!Really made these speakers open up.