Tidal vs. Spotify

Tidal sounds better for sure. Search functions aren't as good as Spotify but if you are currently using Spotify, give Tidal a try and let me know what you think!
128x128b_limo
How do I delete a track from a playlist that I created, and added the track to?

I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out how to delete a few duplicate tracks in a playlist...

The interface with Tidal isn't as good as Spotify. I hope they get this and the music content down because Spotify has Tidal beat, and Pandora worked bettrr on the radio station compared to spotify, and tidal is worse.

Misspell a an Artist by one letter and they arent there, and discovering good new music on Tidal has not been working for me at all. Please Tidal, get this sorted out!!
I have been contemplating trying either Tidal or Spotify but have yet to do so.
I listen to Radio Paradise 90% of the time when not listening to my own tunes. Their music quality never ceases to amaze me. Can Tidal & Spotify stand up the RP's quality?
Listening thru; Windows 7 laptop, USB to Benchmark DAC2 HGC to Krell KCT pre.
-John
For sound quality it’s Tidal. The difference quickly becomes apparent when using computer USB to DAC to headphones.
For interface it’s Spotify regardless of platform. Best Platform for both in my experience is Desktop using keyboard and mouse which for me tends to level the playing field. On my Samsung Note 3, that has a decent DAC, Spotify interface is better, but I use Tidal because of quality. On ROKU, Spotify interface is more limited, and Tidal is not on ROKU (yet).
Using Broadband direct at 30 Mbps, I have more issues with Tidal caching. You can download for offline play and that solves caching issues.
For Catalog of artist / albums I am looking for, Spotify has some that Tidal does not.
Currently I will keep both, as the combined cost is less than what I use to spend on new CD’s
As happy as I have been about the quality of sound from Spotify, I am thrilled almost giddy at the sound quality of Tidal. And this is just the start of competition for high quality streaming to come.
I agree. Tidal has great sound quality. If I can't think of any more artists to search for, I have just been going to Spotify to find some new ones, then I search for them on Tidal. It has been working pretty well that way. I also appreciate the "off line" mode with Tidal. It downloads them (or whatever it is doing) instantly as opposed to Spotify which takes a few seconds (5-60 seconds). I like to compile offline lists to listen to on the go and also because the load faster and play uninterrupted.
I have heard of Tidal from audiophile friends, but never of Spotify. I have never heard either. Right now I use a music server with a raid with 1.75 Gbs of music ranging from CDs to that recorded in double DSD.

Can the streaming music ever compete with double DSD?