Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Hi all Tidalists,

Very interesting posts.

May I ask whether anyone of you has experience with the Avalon Indra (which I know and like) and can comment on sonic differences between the Indra and the Tidal models Piano or Contriva?

I would very much appreciate your comments.
I owned the Eidolon Diamond and later went to the Piano Cera. The Tidal is way more transparent and musical. Bass definition might be a tad better on the Avalon but everything else is so much better on the Tidal it doesn't matter. I had heard that the Eidolon Diamond was a better speaker than the Indra.
Hi Linkster,

It´s remarkable that you as a previous owner of an Eidolon Diamond feel that even the Piano Cera (without diamond tweeter) is so much better. That´s indeed impressive.

Thank´s for your time!

Does any Tidal owner also personally know the sonics of the Avalon Indra which at least sounds different from the Eidolon as I was told (I only know the Indra)? Any comments?
Avalon and Tidal speakers I have heard were night and day different. Hard to compare really. Avalon sound was very unique. Tidal more "neutral" and uber-detailed, more like other similar designs, but very well done to the nth degree.
I bought my Eidolon Diamonds 11 years ago and I feel it is somewhat unfair to Avalon to compare that design to the Piano Cera/Diacera. That being said, I think the Piano Diacera has been around for maybe four years and Jorn really can't improve on this 2 1/2 way gem. I am thrilled to own it and it is indeed my last speaker purchase.