The Science of Cables

It seems to me that there is too little scientific, objective evidence for why cables sound the way they do. When I see discussions on cables, physical attributes are discussed; things like shielding, gauge, material, geometry, etc. and rarely are things like resistance, impedance, inductance, capacitance, etc. Why is this? Why aren’t cables discussed in terms of physical measurements very often?

Seems to me like that would increase the customer base. I know several “objectivist” that won’t accept any of your claims unless you have measurements and blind tests. If there were measurements that correlated to what you hear, I think more people would be interested in cables. 

I know cables are often system dependent but there are still many generalizations that can be made.
128x128mkgus
Interesting domino effect on that, where scientific objectivity is a concept in a subjective world and illustrates that objective science is 100% unreal. That it lives by consensus and not much of anything else.

Where objectivity in the world of physics and science disappears on the quantum scale and everything is just our macro interpretation of the multi-dimensional quantum reality.

But it can’t be unreal, if you believe in it and believe along with others that it is real. That there is a minimal frameworks (table of elements-at atomic scales and up to macro, etc--but enter breakdown in various ways and directions), and you’ve collectively positioned a concept upon it. That it is conceptual, a projection. Likened to straight lines and numbers, which don’t exist at all.

All of science and in particular the last decade and particular the last few years..is driven right square head on ----into this logic gauntlet.
So, what’s the next logical step in this series of posts? The Mind Lamp from Psyleron! The lamp you control with your thoughts. Yeah, Baby!

http://www.psyleron.com/lamp.html

Wasn't aware you needed a special generator to create a random event. Shows how much I know....