Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@david_ten Yeah I lost that bet with purchase of the Lyngdorf TDAI 3400.  Definitely a keeper for me.  The Room Correction makes a very dramatic difference regardless whether I use the Art Audio Diavolo SET 300b Tube Amplifier or the internal class D amplifier.  Both sound amazing!
@jcarcopo What our hobby / pursuit is about!!! Happy to hear such positive outcomes for you, not just with your Encores but also the Lyngdorf 3400. And I am truly relieved that the Art Audio Diavolo is staying. 
Hey Guys,

Over on the website STEREO TIMES their staff reviewer, Van Winkle, just posted a rave review on the Electron Speakers, he refers to them as Jr. DI's.  He also shares the experiences of staff writers responses to the DI's, before he got the Electron's in for review.  You might found this interesting reading, even though you already know by your own listening, what they all heard and went crazy over compared to their much more expensive reference speakers.
@teajay Thank you for the heads up. Here is the review by Ed Van Winkle // Stereotimes:

http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/tekton-design-electron-loudspeakers/

And interestingly, @corelli , this thread gets a mention. : )

"especially informing was the humongous DI thread on Audiogon"
Thanks David. Perhaps my only claim to semi-fame. Not that I had much to do with it. I just asked the question--and you know the rest. Thanks to all that have made this thread informative and so much fun!