Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Is this the name for the "mini-ulfberht?" Looks very interesting, like the size, and am wondering about a 11" woofer...
My take on the ULF/ULF BE’S. I Have heard both Teajay’s and Ezar’s systems, to my ears the Ulf Be’s are better in every important category. Guys I hate to say this but if you can’t afford to move up this high just keep your Se’s. The Ulf’s are very good but they are a minor step up this is Major and can truly compete with the very best out there. I can’t speak for Mike Wright but he totally agrees with me.
@stelo I just got the first pair of Encores yesterday afternoon. They required no break-in to sound glorious right of the box which I found odd at first, but I wasn't complaining either. They came perfectly packaged and in pristine condition. The spanish tile polished finish was flawless and came out gorgeous. My initial listening impressions are that it’s more coherant and natural sounding than the DIs in the midrange and with much better bass articulation and weight. The midrange array really shines here guys. Voices and instruments are flat out better, more detailed, effortless, and more palpable with a remarkable liquidity. There’s no sense of congestion and a very noticeable effortlessness to the array that is absolutley non-fatiguing even after going on 10 hours of nonstop listening. This tweeter array goes down to 300hz, a full octave lower. I can’t stress how much I love the natural and effortless presentation of the array. The new 11.1" bass drivers are very detailed and handled koto drums with more slam, definition and detail than the DIs could muster. The image height and width are better than the DIs and the speakers dissapeared without any lengthy attention to placement. They are a lot of speaker, but diminutive enough to work in my modest room size 16’x14.5’x9’. I have zero regrets about this upgrade and I’m glad I didn’t go with the Ulfberhts because they would have been too much for my room size-wise. I’m driving them with 5-6 wpc using my Art Audio Diavolo SET Tube amplifier to very loud and satisfying levels despite they lacking a couple of db efficiency compared to my DIs. There’s something very special about this speaker. Rarely am I so enthralled that I listen to 3am and counting. These speakers are next level for sure and combine really outstanding drivers and crossover parts quality with a price I could live with that made me feel I was getting the improved sound quality to justify their $8500 price tag. I think Eric will sell more of these than the Ulfberhts at their more reasonable price point and their ability to work with a wider range of room sizes. My only gripe, they weigh 175lbs each! I had 4 friends over and they were absolutley blown away by the sound of these speakers. If you get a pair, you will not regret your decision.
Hi jcarcopo,
Congratulations on acquiring your new speakers. It is indeed a welcome discovery to realize that they sound fabulous straight out of the shipping boxes. I get the sense that these speakers have already exceeded what I presume were high expectations. It’s nice to read they sound so well with your 6 watt Diavolo SET amplifier. I suspect that you’ll also be very pleased with your higher powered class D amplifier driving them as well. I’m glad the purchase of these speakers has worked out so well. You emphasize the "natural " sound quality you are  hearing. This suggests that the speakers are very transparent and with little/low coloration thus allowing the true beauty of your amplifier to be displayed, very nice 😊.
Charles