Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
They sound better than any other pair of speaker I've had in there.

That's impressive. Any additional details?

Well, yeah, now granted I'm in an echo chamber in that room, getting ready to paint, and put some considerable acoustic treatment in, but I've had EgglestonWorks Andra IIs, in there, Audio Physic Avanti 30th Anniversary, Vienna Acoustic Liszts, Dynaudio 340s, and some Decware ERRs, and....

...I'm not kidding, it's not about just getting a new toy, but I immediately heard that evenness from top to bottom. Well, almost, even. I wonder how much is the room. Seems a tad bass shy, but then again I don't have them on any stands, no spikes on yet, and I might be purchasing an Aric audio amp.

When I left home, to really get them kicking, I put on a bunch of hip-hop, and then things started cooking in the bass department, but then again, that's what you'd expect from old skool rap.

Do you guys think getting them off the floor will help in the bass?

Do you guys think getting them off the floor will help in the bass?

I do. And some additional run in time will help.
David,

The evaluation of the Lyngdorf is progressing quite nicely after 6 days of listening with this quite unique and different amp,I made the decision today to buy it.
More to follow in time.

Kenny.
Wow, guys. I have zero desire to get any Class D amplification.....I don't like the sound compared to Class A or Class AB solid state amps.