Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Terry,
It seems that the Triode Labs 2A3 amplifier/Ulfberths impressed your three experienced visitors in the large listening space. Nonetheless I suspect  the 3 watt power specification is a formidable barrier for "some" to overcome regardless of the touted sublime sound quality.
Charles
Hey Charles,

I do not use a DB meter to see how loud the loudest passages are when playing music.  However, even massive pipe organ played at volume levels that pressurize my very large space are easily achieved with this combo.  I get that owners that use the DI's in home theater systems are not going to use either piece in their systems. However, if you are driving a two channel music system there would be no rational reason not to least audition this combo.  On at least three occasions, two with the DI's and one with the Ulf's, my guest listener swore they were listening to at least a 100 watt amp because of the control of the bottom end and the volume levels achieved on big band and rock music like Radio Head with no compression/attenuation at all.

So, if there is a psychological barrier I hope individuals would get past this power rating nonsense which Eric's speakers really bypass because you can drive them so easily, unlike many other full range box enclosure designs that do need watts/current to perform.
Hi Terry,
Just to be clear I completely get and understand your point, been there and done that. However you have considerable experience in the audiophile community and know the popular held mantra of "the more power the better". I’m just pointing out that despite your very well documented listening sessions of various types of amplifiers driving the Double Impacts, 3 watt SET won’t cut it. "Just not enough power " in spite of your multiple power amplifier use with these speakers. I’m just making an observation based on behavior/psychology of certain (certainty not all) mindsets.

Further clarification, I’m not critical of those who possess this mindset. I bring it up because I sense your genuine enthusiasm with this amplifier/speaker pairing and just wanting to share this splendid discovery with fellow music lovers. You realize that the Tekton Double Impacts and the Ulfberths allow one to fully exploit low power amplifiers and especially SET.  Unique speakers for sure. 
Charles
I feel like handing out cigars. I’m officially joining the Ulfberht club after talking with Eric today. I’m glad he’s plenty busy now, he deserves it. Less than 2 months ago, it took him 2-3 weeks to deliver my DI’s. Now, it’s a 3 month wait for the Ulfberhts. I don’t mind the wait at all. It’ll give me time to sell some equipment and work out my final signal chain. I know that this is a hobby of tweaks and changes, but it’s my belief that this very well could be my ideal system for years to come. Honestly speaking, I could have been completely happy with the upgraded DI’s if there was no such thing as Ulfberhts. I’ve had many "things couldn’t sound any better than this" moments with the DI’s.

Bill M