Tekton 4-10 Subwoofer

Looks like there is a new Sub from Tekton. It looks cool! Eric Alexander, if you are out there, would love to know more about this new product.

https://www.tektondesign.com/4-10-sub.html
bstatmeister
You should experiment with placement. I place mine on the inside of the Pendragons. I had them on the outside, but found that the soundstage collapsed a bit when they were on the outside. 
Hope this helps...
I just added my virtual system w/ some pics of the Tekton setup.... hard to get a photo capturing the entire wall.  Then I added a sloseup pics also.  The speakers are about 9" from the back wall, towed inward for the tweeters to fire just past the sides oy head.  Distance between the speakers (tweeter to tweeter) is 10'-6" - room sounds awesome... lots of acoustic treatments in here.
I do not see why it would matter if the 4-10 subs are on the inside or outside... the overall room itself will likely make more difference than anything. I love this room I have now, but of course would prefer a larger one.
I’ve had double impacts with 410 subs for about a year now. I got pretty lucky from what I can tell I put this combination together on my own and I just got into audio about a year and a half ago. I think the two are an awesome combination and I’ve had no trouble with mine. I do have one problem though I ordered a set of MOABS and I need to find a new home for the double impact. I’m on the west side of Cleveland does anybody want a deal on a set of double impact?
Mine are the standard finish, dark blue, with the $300 upgrade for internal wiring and mounting posts, I believe.I have the original boxes and packing but I really don’t wanna deal with shipping them. I’m thinking 2300 is fair?By the way I wouldn’t be able to let them go until my new speakers arrived. That’s probably about four weeks
I just replaced a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze 2's with a pair of Lore Be's.  I'm shocked at how much better they are.  These embarrass the MA's.  Clarity, separation, soundstage, bass, fun...  These are fun speakers.

If I were working for Monitor Audio and heard these I'd say "Guys, we need to totally reconsider how we design speakers.  What we are doing is no longer acceptable."