TDAC or Havana?

I am looking to go with a tube DAC and am considering the TDAC from TAD and the MHDT Havana. Anyone compared the two?
Ag insider logo xs@2xpal
Macdad, do you prefer upsampling and a more detailed presentation? I ask this as the bel canto and ps audio digilink are very similiar to the benchmark dac1 and all these default to 24/192 from what I recall? The tdac goes to 192 as well. It's definitely a different sound than 16(or24)/44.1 simple redbook.
That's a really good question, and it does make a difference. On my Bryston, it definitely sounds better upsampled, and you have the choice.

Also, I never use the USB output. I would like to try the new PS Audio PerfectWave in my system. I have liked it quite a bit in someone else's system, but that system was much warmer than mine, so of course I liked it.
My friend he got Bel Canto DAC3 and I compare them with pre dac i like pre dac better because dac3 has good saperation and so clear but to bright after listening more I prefer pre dac but make sure you chance the tubes and I never try Havana.