Synergistic Research HFT + FEQ

I heard this tweak at RMAF and brought it home on a 30-day free trial. Unfortunately it turned out to be a real system killer. I had 20 of the HFTs and tried them with and without the FEQ, using a ladder to put them up and take them down repeatedly. I couldn't believe how awful it was. Made it hard to enjoy my otherwise excellent ~$45k system.

I had a similar experience with their Quantum fuse. Never did trust anything with "Quantum" in the title. HiFi Tuning Supreme fuses, on the other hand, made my amps sound significantly better.
128x128augwest
If one is not a DIY person, I do hope you will consider trialing the Synergistic family of room treatments. I am extremely happy with the sonic improvement to my listening room. I use the HFT's on the walls and ceiling, and on the speakers. I was just at the LA Audio Show and the sound from their room was outstanding!
I do think rooms need acoustic tuning and the Synergistic Research approach have been much more positive than the old approach of damping and diffusion. In addition my living room does not look like a sterile recording studio.

David Pritchard
I managed to source for the 1/4" copper cones but have no such luck finding 1/8" copper caps from plumbing suppliers and other hardware stores here in Singapore. Any kind soul here willing to sell me your extras if you have any?