SUT decision: Ortofon Verto vs Ortofon STA6600L

Friends,
I am considering adding a SUT to between my Lyra Skala cartridge and RCM Sensor phonostage. I have noticed that even with a cheap vintage Ortofon SUT there is a clear improvement in terms of musical flow and drama when compared with using the phonostage standalone. At the moment I can get a Ortofon Verto which is a new generation SUT by Ortofon (using Lundahl inside) or I can also get a vintage STA 6600L which uses an original Jorgen Schou SUT inside. Which of them is preferable ? Will the old tranny hold when compared to a latest Lundahl tranny ?
pani

Showing 2 responses by birddogthecat

One you audition on of Bob's blue series SUT's (the 1131 or Sky 30) running into the MM section of your phono you will be amazed at the improvement. Built & backed in the USA & Bob is a wealth of information. {Check Art Dudley's Stereophile review.]

Go a set further: Try Bob's amazing cables. The synergy between Bob's cables & his SUT's is perfect harmony.

If you act quickly, before RMAF closes, Bob may extend to you a "Show Discount."
[My 10-13-13 post was filled with embarrassing typos. I am hoping that the moderator(s) will delete that post in favor of the corrected version below.]

Once you audition one of Bob's blue series SUT's (the 1131 or Sky 30) running into the MM section of your phono you will be amazed at the improvement. Built & backed in the USA & Bob is a wealth of information. (Check Art Dudley's Stereophile review.)

Go a step further: Try Bob's outstanding cables. The synergy between Bob's cables & his SUT's is a perfect harmony.

If you act quickly, before RMAF closes, Bob may extend to you a "Show Discount."