Streaming transport suggestions

I’m looking for a high quality streaming transport. No interest in a streamer with a DAC as I’m quite happy with my DAC (Bricasti M1). These are the units I’m aware of- Lumin U1 and U1 mini; Auralic Aries G1 and G2; Simaudio Mind 2. At one point j thought I wanted a server, but I have reevaluated that. What else should I check out? 
128x128zavato
Auralic has streaming grokked. Plus they put effort into premium wifi to the point where they recommend wifi over copper, for lowest noise. The Aires streamers have 1GB cache for FIFO processing and dejittering. Works on all inputs including a basic USB optical drive for CDs.

The results are exceedingly satisfying and surprising, almost no matter what DAC you use. Plus the free Lightning DS playback app sounds better than Roon. I know; I have both. I have two systems digitally fed by a 4TB ripped-CDs disc into an Auralic Aries G1, plus Tidal Hifi and Quobuz, also accessible from an Auralic Aries G2.1 on the primary system. The DAC is secondary to the streamer. Once you get the streamer sorted, knock yourself out on your DAC proclivities.

Phil

@cleeds 

I am glad that you enjoy your BDP3.  It sounds great but it drove me crazy with all the interface issues.  Glad to see that it works for you

@zavato - came across this thread and wonder what you ended up going with? I’m currently at a similar point of streamer transport exploration from when you originally posted.