Stereolab Digit 75 SPDIF (Black Cat

Any real world experience with this digital cable? I seem to have had some luck with other Black Cat cables by Chris Sommovigo
ie
I’ve got 2 of his digital coax cables - a Silverstar 75 and an earlier Stereovox XV2. The Silverstar seems to me more detailed than the XV2. I also thought the Silverstar presented a more continuous soundstage left to right. On some days of the week, though, and when certain astronomical alignments are in place, I might think the XV2 is the more musical. Sound with each is more "focused" than with a DH Labs D750 and way better than an old Audioquest A/V digital cable I had. I certainly wouldn’t call either of Chris’ cables warm and wooly; they tend toward the drier/more analytical end of the spectrum but not lean and shrill either. Given Chris wrote the book on digital cable (exaggerating, of course) not sure you can go wrong with his wire. You can certainly pay a WHOLE lot more for someone else’s digital cable if so inclined.  Hope this is helpful.  Not sure either of mine is an exact match for the one you are inquiring about.
I also have the Stereovox XV2, and it is a very detailed and spacious sounding digital cable.  But I have to say that my Apogee Wyde Eye cable spends more time in my system.  It is still plenty detailed while sounding.more organic and tonally more fleshed out than my XV2.  And it's only 50 bucks for a 1.5m cable.  System synergy and personal tastes will be the final arbiter between these two fine cables.  Here's a link for the Apogee:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N5VXVA1/ref=twister_B01N5VTR89?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1