Stereo pre-amps with dual outs for bi-amping and a subwoofer line out

Do they exist? Maybe I’m looking in the wrong places, but I haven’t seen any. 

Definitely not looking for an integrated or AV Receiver.
billion
All four can be set to full range or two can be set to high pass 50 to 250 hz and two can be set to low pass 50 to 250 hz
I agree with pkvintage. I currently triamp in an active stereo system and definitely hear the difference. I have removed the passive crossovers in my speakers.

In the past, with same speakers and tube amp I now use for midrange/tweeter, I tried biamping out of the preamp as you suggest, with a large ss amp for bass. Didn't like it at all.

BTW, in a setup as you describe all amps reproduce the full bandwidth, so not a good solution. In this case a bigger amp is generally better.
Integra pre/pros permit bi-amping and they are reasonably priced and great quality overall. The new r1.1 can be had for 1600.00 refurbished and has 11 channels with all recent audio and visual formats supported (with exception of HDMI 2.1 - which isn’t useful yet anyway).  Older models permit biamping as well. 
I think the reasoning behind biamping is that the bass drivers can send artifacts backs to the amp which impact the quality of the higher frequencies thereby degrading soundstage and resolution. As to which is better, I agree that generally a better single amp would make more sense dollar for dollar.

That being said, I'd be interested in playing around with an active crossover :)