Static remover.

There used to be a metal disk sold that you touched to remove static from your body, so that you didn't zap your stereo equipment when you touched it. Does anyone know if this still exists for sale? I'm using a humidifier, but I was just wondering.
robert53
Go online and Google small anti static mats.  I bought one for 20 bucks and cut it to size.  It comes with a ground wire you attach to the screw that holds the wall receptacle cover to the receptacle.  You shuffle over to the system and touch the mat which I have on the top of my rack under the TT.  No static or harm to system.  Works better than any spray and is inexpensive.
@robert53,

I believe the device you're referring was from Audioprism. It would seem to be an easy DIY project.
Its nice that you are using a humidifier but is it large enough or are you throwing your money away. Humidity is calculated by Cubic Feet not square feet because the moisture will move to the dry area. Check with a humidistat and the spot to hit is 40% and up in entire house. let it sit for about an hour. I'm an HVAC tech. There are Grounding straps you can get easily in an electrics store or Web they use them all the time to work on computers. Run a wire from screw on any electrical outlet and touch it before you touch system will work also.