Speakers with the most detailed midrange? (non-ESL/planar)

Anyone care to give their opinion on what dynamic speaker has the most detailed/revealing midrange? Not including electrostatics or planar speakers. Approximately between the frequencies of 400Hz to 3kHz. Also, just to clarify what I mean by detail: when there is a musical passage that entails many different layers of instruments, the speakers' ability to separate all the elements so all the instruments are heard clearly and nothing is obscured. Also the ability to retrieve every last bit of information on a recording, such as random sounds in the studio, distortion in recordings and reverb tails.

As far as price goes... 2 categories... below $12,000 USD (new) and any price range. Thanks.
woofer72
Another vote for the Personas.  And to answer a question farther up, I did not hear a difference in midrange resolution up and down the Persona line.  They were all spectacular.  The main difference was in mid bass, and bass energy and of course overall SPL capability.
It was mentioned before but its worth repeating - prob some 3 way design in which one driver handles only the midrange. Sure there may or may not be integration / crossover issues but you can't get a purer midrange than that.
My experience has been quite the contrary. I believe the multiple filter slopes and phase issues involved with a dedicated midrange are of a bigger detriment, especially when the crossover is right at the middle of the mid freqs where our hearing is most sensitive and music is most energetic. 

Dollar for dollar, I find that a good 2-way nearly always outperforms a 3-way in the midrange. 
@gosta
Thank you for taking the time to make a comparison! I have to say I'm a bit surprised at the outcome, but I have to admit I was a bit biased based on the higher cost of the ATC (I know cost doesn't always correlate to quality though).

May I ask what kind of amp/preamp you used with the L707? Also, what kind of preamp did you use with the active ATC?

Based on your excellent review on the L707, I wonder how much better they would be with the upgraded drivers.

"And the winner is Lipinski L707. For their dynamics, resolution, 3d imaging and beautiful sound. But you need to xo them them to good subs. And they are hard on bad recordings. A little eq-ing down 3db in the 2-4 khz region will help. I use the ATC 15" basses."
@t66suprai

Interesting observation. I actually called Paradigm and they said they 5F and 7F will have a similar midrange resolution but the 9H will be superior. Of course, I'm sure they want to promote the more expensive models, so your observation may be quite accurate. 
Correction, If I recall correctly, they said the 3F and 5F will have a similar resolution and the ones above that are higher resolution. The issue I have with companies like these is that their products become obsolete after a decade or so, whereas companies like ATC, Lipinski, Unity Audio etc. allow upgrades whenever they engineer an improved component. 

Incidentally, Dynaudio is releasing a new active monitor that boasts a very high resolution midrange driver. The model is the Core 59. The crossover points in these are interesting.