Speakers that sound like Usher Be-20s/10s

I am looking for speakers. I am a fan of the Usher sound - superb 3d soundstage, excellent leading edge dynamics, great attack and transients that make one jump out of the chair. I am considering the BE20s/10s in the used market but given their huge size and room requirements and low availability in the used market I am in two minds. Can anyone recommend a speaker that sounds similar? Especially previous Usher owners? I was considering Revel Salon 2s but got the impression that they are a little un-exciting and don't have a good attack (I may be mistaken)
My amp - Rotel 1090
Thanks!
Saum
sammisra
I used to own the big Be-10s! Loved them. What is the your room size? I felt that the Focals sounded similar in terms of clarity and attack.
Thanks. The room size is 16*18*15(ceilings). I know it may be a little small for the 20s but maybe the ceiling can compensate..
Haven't heard the Ushers you mention. But I can say that Salon 2s are far from non-dynamic, especially if you pair them with fast, high-current amplifiers that can keep up with them. Their soundstaging is also excellent and they have a large sweet spot.

At dealers they are often paired with amps from Harman stablemate Levinson. That pairing sounds great on acoustic or small combo material, but IMO is not as well suited for "big" music like orchestral works or rock with large dynamic swings.
I would rather listen to Bose cubes than Usher BE, something about them that makes my ears hurt. Revel Salon 2 are polar opposite and a fine sounding speaker that I could listen to forever.