Speakers for Second System

I am assembling a simple system for my second home's medium sized living room.  Source will be the Rose 150b streamer DAC and power amp will be a Pass XA25.  In looking at the used market, I have identified three choices for small and narrow floorstanding speakers around my $3500 budget:  The Dynaudio Contour 30, the Eggleston Works Emma Evo and the Fyne Audio 502SP.  I am interested in what speakers of those three you think may have synergy with the chosen equipment.  I listen at medium levels to a broad array of music, but the common thread is  acoustic instruments.  If you wish to suggest another model, please keep in mind that the speaker needs to have a small footprint and be nicely finished; no standmounts please due to stability issues.  Thanks in advance for your responses.

teeshot

given the amp's 25wpc 8 ohms/50 wpc 4 ohms

I would look to efficient speakers as a priority, only the Fyne fits that category.

So, what efficient speaker can you find to consider against the Fyne?

Fyne had a down firing port, I'm not a fan of ports, given your preference for acoustic, I would find something efficient, no ports, low enough for very nice double bass and cello.

Keep in mind, bass is directional, not just the fundamentals, but the overtones, 

Yogiboy:  I agree with you on Spendors but I have not found any reasonably priced used pairs of say the A7.  

Soix:  You ask a good question.  I have a perfectionist system at home with Magico q3's.  What I want for my second home is something that sounds reasonably good that is easy to use and does not take up a lot of real estate.  I do not want to have the same standards as at home. I do like clear sound that others may call threadbare.  Probably the thing I would want to avoid most is tubby low bass.   

Elliott:  You have hit on why I have chosen the Fynes for consideration.  Plus, I have liked coincident tweet/mid speakers in the past because  I have owned Thiels, KEFs and TADs.  

My friend built a pair of open baffle speakers using 15" woofer and coincident mid/tweeter. They work in his space. I've been there 3 times, each time, different content, they sound terrific.

He's driving them with my 1956 Fisher 80az 30 wpc tube amps. Loaned them to him to see if that was enough tube power for them, answer: YES!. Now he knows what size tube amp he needs to buy, i.e. not over-buy, not under-power.

Post removed