speaker shopping

I have a classe fifteen amp with parasound front end and am looking for speakers to go into a 12x22 room with 4 ft knee walls.
cwright590
I've looked at this kit many times, it sells out regularly, it'll be back in stock in a few days.  This kit is all Morel drivers.  Driver cost alone is $700 to $800 range...
Jeff did not use any impedance compensation on this kit, that means that it will stray upwards in impedance at certain frequencies, but it won't stray lower.  This is a protected Proprietary kit, they won't show schematics or curves without a purchase.  I have used the parts included, they are all great sounding.  I trust very few speaker designers, including some fairly well known manufactures.  Jeff is a solid designer, these will sing.
Hi cwright590, Thanks for the info, I took a look at these drivers. The good news is that the tweeter has a better impedance curve than most. The bad news is that both drivers need to be notched. and you would need some steep slopes and the woofer need Z-comp..  In the end, it could be very good, but it requires some crossover work. If you'd like, your welcome to pm me.  If not, I understand, I hope this helps, Tim

Timlub  if you wouldnt mind. I will send you my latest crossover diagrams to look at. I am thinking about taking out the 1 ohm resistor on the tweeter to see if that works. Send me your email to cwright590@bellsouth and i will send it to you. Thanks