Speaker recomendation

I just bought a second home and the room where the new system will go is quite large (60’x20’) with a wall of windows.  I’m looking for a pair of speakers that will be more for listening in position close to the system but that can still move enough air for when we have lots of people over.  Budget is about $10-15K for an amp and speakers.  I have a Moon 340i but fear it doesn’t have enough power to move the speakers I’ll get.  I was thinking about Golden Ear reference but my wife and I are more classical and jazz listeners and these are better for rock?  Suggestions appreciated!
128x128lgoler
@tomic601 I've listened to Dynaudio Contour's and Spendor D9's recently and liked them both a lot for different reasons but feel they are very over-priced for what they are, to the tune of $5K over-priced.  I'm hot to audition some Vandersteen's, mostly the 3's.  I'm starting to realize that what I should be going for is really good sound at around 12' from where the speakers will be, and not worry as much about filling the room which would compromise everything. I will certainly look into conditioning the room (drapes, dampening, etc.) but the first is getting a suitable system.  @audiotroy what has happened here is unfortunate.  You seemed to have caused a flame throw festival when many just wanted to be helpful.  I see you are a Gershman dealer and I personally like my AvantGarde's a lot, so I'll assume you try to sell value-based products whenever possible.  I guess there is a fine line that is not to be crossed here, which stands to reason.  @shadorne as for my personal taste, what else would you like to know?  50% of my listening is definitely 50's jazz.  The rest is split between classic rock, brazilian, afro-cuban and classical.  For playback, I'll use a high quality DAC with some form of rasberry (I have the DigiOne Allo at home and love it) coupled with Roon.  I have vinyl in my apartment with a Rega deck but don't plan on having vinyl in this new system as this one needs to be focused on convenient playback and integrating my wife's collection and mine or else she will toss me on my ass.  
Thanks for response. I see you are a value buyer - good sound but not overly expensive. I would stick to US made speakers: Revel, Vandy or Thiel. 
Revel speakers are not made in USA. They are made in Indonesia! And BTW, Thiel is not in business anymore!
Tekton would be a real nice fit. I own the Electrons and can't be happier. My other pair which are too large for my current room are $30,000 Piega C10 Ltds. Although the Piegas are in a league of their own, they are not missed. Tekton is the real deal at a reasonable price. 
@mrdecibel my 1st home (apt in NYC) compromises the following:

Gershman Avant Garde
Rega Planar 3 with Rega Exact cartridge
Rega phono stage
Schiit Gugnir DAC & Schiit Raganrok amp
MacMini connected via ethernet/S/PDIF Digi AlloOne
Roon