Speaker preference Dali, Audio Physic, Von Swiekrt

I am looking for opinions on the Dali MS4, Audio Physic Avanti III and the Von Sweikert VR4SE. I am thinking about moving from Audio Physic Virgo II's to one of the above speakers. Unfortunately no opportunity to audition any of them. My system consists of Theta Basic II transport, Camelot Uther IV DAC, Rogue M150 Amps, Tara Labs Air1 wiring. Dedicated room 20'X14'X9'. Listening preference is soft rock, classic rock, jazz, female vocals. Thanks for your opnions.
sgunther
Nrchy,
Just out of curiousity, and I am sure others are wondering the same:
Why do you DISLIKE Von Schweikert speakers so much?
In another thread you also referred to them as "rubbish".
You never, ever say anything good about them at all?
Please fill us in...pretty please???
Thanks,
Angela
Definitely agree with Robm321 here... The superb sounding DB-99s from VS are far superior to the VR4SRs in every way (including flexibility with placement and electronics driving them), and well worth the relatively minor extra investment. The VR4SRs are not VS's greatest effort, IMO.

I have not heard the MS4s, but I have heard their big brothers the MS5s and did not like them at all. I *did* like the less expensive Dali Helicon 800s quite a bit though (although I preferred the DB-99s to them).

I have not heard the AP speakers, so I can't comment on those, sorry...

---Dave
Steve,
Sorry, I have been out of the loop for a few days. I started out with JBL S38II's which for the very small amount of money spent on them were really good speakers. This was nostalgic for me in that, I had a pair of JBL floor standers back in JBL's hey day with some great Carver gear. So, when I got back into serious audio, the JBL's were a natural choice. I then went to a pair of Harbeth Compact 7ES-2's which were much better than the JBL's, but also at quite a price jump. I next went with a pair of JM LAB Micro Utopia Be's which took sound to another level. I really liked the JM's. However, I really wanted something full range, so I after wearing down my wife, I finally moved up to the Avanti 3's. There were other contenders, but they were mostly beyond what I considered a sane amount of money to spend on a pair of loudspeakers. I hope this helps you.