Speaker Cable Suggestions

I would appreciate any suggestions on speaker cable choices.  I will be using the following components:
Krell Chorus 5 channel amp
Krell Foundation processor
Oppo 205 Blue Ray
Sequerra Tuner
B&W 802's & Center Channel
My budget is $1500.00 Max, I am looking at used Kimber, Cardas, Audioquest or the new Silnote Orion-M2 Master
Reference.
Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.
walnut
walnut
You will need to experiment.  Even with a LOT of test equipment (and the engineering experience to go with it you can't predict the sound ahead of time).

That is why places that allow use & return exist.

You CAN narrow the field a bit by finding cable with low vs. high inductance - e.g look at Kimber's uH per m specs. and compare to others.

Buy some cheap cable and use against the others to test against it.  Be sure to do the testing blind and see what you find out.

Silver won't change anything except your wallet size, and there is no reason at all to spend a lot of $$ on cable, tho various configurations can change the sound (tho they may not universally improve it).
randy-11,

You stated "Buy some cheap cable and use against the others to test against it. Be sure to do the testing blind and see what you find out.
Silver won’t change anything except your wallet size, and there is no reason at all to spend a lot of $$ on cable, tho various configurations can change the sound (tho they may not universally improve it)."

With regards to price, pure 9999 silver is cheaper than even most cheap speaker wires you will buy from a cable/wire company. With regards to blind testing, I agree. And silver is a great way to start testing. IMO.
@ - walnut - KLE Innovations gZero6 - best bang for the buck - even in their stable

I have not found anything better to date

See http://image99.net/blog/files/category-klei-gzero6-sc.html

Regards - Steve