Solid core power cords under 300$ - List of manufacturers ?

I would like to try a 2nd hand solid core power cord under 300$

What are my options?

I know following manufacturers:

Audioquest (Copper)
Cabledyne (Silver)
Nordost (Silver plated copper)

DIY is also an option for me.
(my devices draw 15 watts only (1 streamer, 2 mono blocks ))
128x128zuio

yping
"solid core PCs are illegal unless someone knows otherwise"

Well they are either legal or not legal and the fact of whether they are legal is fully independent of any awareness on the part of any individual as to the legality of using solid core wire in this particular application but I am not aware of any law that would forbid they’re use in such a use however not every stupid idea is illegal and this would be one example of that.
Post removed 
elizabeth

4,835 posts                                                                      05-15-2018 10:52am

I bought a used AudioQuest power cord, very early one. It had solid core conductors.
It was no better sounding then, than any OEM powercord.
(but at that time I did not own the $$$$ equipment I do now)
I threw it away years ago. as it had be bent and folded many times, and could have easily become unsafe.
For personal use I see no reason to avoid solid core AC wires. As long as one understands the dangers of overbending the wires used. 05-15-2018 10:52am

Aren’t you using Pangea Audio power cables? Note the solid core individually insulated copper conductors. Also note the Litz solid core wires/conductors encased inside an insulated covering.
http://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.asp?number=PGAC14XL2
Long time ago, I had a conversation with Mr. Chang of Lightspeed. 

His opinion was romex was the best. Makes sense when considering that's what is (often) in the wall, which he also mentioned. 

I made many, worked great. Sometimes a little improvement, sometimes none, but never seemed worse. Not like having a PLC, with often is major improvement. 

Not saying here that fancy power cords can't make an improvement. Naturally, once a plug in in the chain, it changes anyway. Just made more sense to me to spend more on the PLC side and use romex than spend on the cord.
Regarding the safety of using romex:

Solid wire made for electricity can take bending, and we DO bend it quite a bit installing it when we build, but obviously, it eventually would break. Wouldn't use it for say, a guitar amp that gets constantly plugged and unplugged. When in doubt, make a new one. 

Fire danger comes from the terminations-that's where the heat will be if and when they are overloaded. Insulation won't save  you or change that, but the quality or suitability of the connectors will. Using the right connectors will make it so any fire or heat will be in the plugs and NOT in the connectors. And the right connectors should say what gauge they are intended for. 

Thus, while making a cord isn't proper code, you have essentially made your own electricity built to code. the risk may be the same, but it's now YOUR risk.