Shunyata Triton V3 a step up or good alternative to PS Audio P15?

I’m currently using a PS Audio P15 to power a PS Audio stack (DSD/BHK Pre/BHK 250) with Shunyata Alpha NR cables. The P15 has a pretty profound impact on the sound quality, but I struggle with brightness and ear fatigue from it and don’t like thinking about the wasted electricity. I’ve had nothing but good experiences with Shunyata cables, etc and I’m curious if the Triton V3, or even Denali, has a similar or better level of improvement but without the fatigue and brightness (and maybe deeper blacks)?

ianb52
Well that's encouraging. A lot of people with the same setup as me love the PS Audio Powerplants, but mine is doing something harsh and fatiguing. The reply is usually, "If it doesn't sound right, it must be your power" but it's a freaking power regenerator! Anyway...

My experience with Shunyata stuff has been a pretty relaxing black background.
Actually, I wonder if the PP is working correctly, either generating bad power, or emitting excess EMI/RFI.

Is it physically close to a key component? If so, does moving it help?
I’ve got it on the floor a couple feet from my components. When I got the P15 I called up PS Audio about the brightness issue and they seemed unsurprised, said there had been other inquiries like mine, and recommended to lower the output voltage. This does help somewhat, but I had to turn it all the way down to 105v (the lowest setting) and it was still a little harsh, and at that point some of the benefits seemed lost. With the low voltage the sound starts seeming a bit compressed. The Multiwave settings can help, but they sound a bit artificial and colored.