Shunyata Power Conditioner advice

I have noticed that a number of well respected reviewers have Shunyata Power Conditioners in their reference systems. The reviews are quite glowing. In some cases the reviewers list two seperate conditioners within their systems; I assume one for amplification and one for source components. In Robert Harley's case, for example, he lists both the Hydra V-Ray v2 and the Hydra 8 v2. My question is this, "would you use the higher quality V-Ray for source or amplification?" My assumption is that you would use it for source?
tmhouse0313
Hi, I'm using the Shunyata cords and vray. I'd put the best you can on the source end.

I like my amps using Shunyata cord right to the wall-seem to have better dynamics, although seems like the amps are more quiet via the vray
I use a Hydra 2 on a dedicated line for the amp, and a Hydra 8 on another dedicated line for everything else.

I've tried running with just one and always found that this configuration works best in my system.
Why not get an Audience Adept Response and plug everything into it including amps?It is non current limiting and will do your whole system.