Seeking advice on power conditioners/regenerators

I am wondering whether a power conditioner or regenerator would make a difference in my system, and if so what would you recommend in the "value" price category.
I have no idea if my power is "clean" or "dirty".  What I can say is I live in SoCal, my provider is SDG&E.  I have rooftop solar, panels made by Sunpower (with micro-inverters).  I am connected to the grid.
The components I have "plugged-in" are as follows:
Turntable power supply:  Linn Lingo II
Phono preamp:  PS Audio Stellar Phono
Integrated Amp:  Primaluna Dialogue Premium Integrated
CD Player:  Arcam CD23
Streamer:  Metrum Ambre
DAC:  Metrum Onyx

Thanks for your advice and recomendations.
mabonn
If power supples cleaned as good as they say, why aren't they all standardized by now? No two manufacturers employ the same design.

Addressing AC is only one part. How many address DC properly? Just a few milliamps of DC will run ruin on any transfomer and will continue to do so for several seconds after DC is dealt with, or gone.

Here is a link to a video on the efficacy of power regeneration and the like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qGPq5vr04M
Yes, he has something to sell but raises some good points.

All the best,
Nonoise
I had the opportunity to compare many options. My choice:
For power amplifiers (using Classe): Isotek Titan/Super Titan. Here, PS Audio smothered the speaker. SR Powercell is excellent.
For sources: the final choice was from PS Audio P10 (less powerful by a level worse) and SR PowerCell (SX better). Each has its own advantages. As a result, my SR SX is connected to the PS P10.
Currently, I would include the Audioquest Niagara and Shunyata Denali in the mandatory test.
I decided to pull the trigger on an Audioquest Niagara 1200.  It’s back-ordered, so I don’t have it yet.
Turns out the PS Audio P3 may be marginal for the power needs of my system.  The Niagara seems like a great value if it does anything good for my system.
I’ll post again after I have had it in my system for a while.
Thanks to the community for your recommendations.

@mabonn how's that Audioquest Niagra workin out for ya?

Looks like you've had it for around 6 months. Did it open up your system?

@tunefuldude , yes, it did seem to open up the sound a bit.  Not a dramatic difference, but noticeable.

thanks for asking