Scott Nixon UFO DAC: Next step up?

I have a fine Scott Nixon UFO (tube) DAC: What would be the next audibly better DAC?
jgb1166
Thanks again for the response.
Have had something of a revelation: Hooked the lap-top up to the venerable Space-Tech via a Hagermann USB converter and am delighted with the sound. Still evaluating the detail but the richness is wonderful. Means I have to unplug the CD changer to connect the lap-top, but I have an open system, so all I have to do is trot up to the loft and switch cables (Think "Stair-stepping"). If the sound coninues to please, I will put the Nixon on the market: It's fine, but the Space Tech is "richer".
I owned the Nixon Tube DAC for some time. It is a very analog sounding DAC, though I found it to be very rolled-off on the highs. It is a decent DAC but it absolutely obscures some musical detail.

You might try the Audio Note Kits DAC 2.1 or RedWine Audio Isbellina, they sound almost identical (I own both) and they both have an extremely analog sound but WITH the highs.
Thanks for your response; I'll keep an eye out for either one. FYI, I found the proper tube made a significant difference and that the Amperex in particular brought out the high end well, unlike the generic brands.