Schiit Mani vs Atoll P200SE Phono Preamp

Does anybody have experience with BOTH of these?
craigert
Gotcha.

Are there power supplies depending on whether it’s powering a 12v or 24v device? 
Do you need a power supply for each device?

haha, nervosa. 
Things are sounding pretty darn good without spending tens of thousands of dollars. 
- Rega P3 with Nagoaka MP-110
- Atoll P200SE phono preamp
- Duelund oil infused cotton wrapped wire Interconnects with Cardas Silver Connectors
- Marantz AV7704 preamp processor 
- Atoll 500 Amp for Biamping 
- Biamped Monitor Audio Gold Speakers 

This is as much as I could afford! I still need to figure out why there is a small amount of hum apparently coming from the amp when the input is selected for the TT only, even when the TT is turned off!

craigert,
You got  a lot of "bang for the buck" with the Rega, Nagaoka, Atoll combo. To me, the real star of that group is the Nagaoka MP-110. For $125, that cartridge is a steal. I would put it up against any one else's cartridge up to $800. A friend loaned me his spare MP-110 for audition. It surpassed my $1200 cartridge! I purchased the MP-200 for $385 and couldn't be happier.
Well thank you very much Mr. M, that’s what I was going for, band for the buck without being too cheap. lol

I agree on the Nagoaka for detail and may upgrade to what you have later down the road!

The Atoll preamp May still need to open up a little bit. Either that or the Marantz AV7704 has a better phono than most people think. What the Atoll did do which is crazy to me is quiet down the small amount of EMI hum that I have. You can literally notice a difference by turning on the Atoll preamp power switch. How is that possible? 
While the star of the show for me is my actual Atoll amp, I feel that the Duelund wire ICs provide nice open detailed sound and the monitor audio gold ribbon tweeters and proprietary NASA invented cone material add to the sound as well.