Rogue Zues with Vandersteen 5A's at 2004 HE Show

If you go to Audiogon's home page, there is a picture posted in "Show Coverage" "View Pics from HE 2004" ten pictures down, of a pair ov Vandy's driven by (2) two Rogue Zues'. Since the Vandy's have their own bass amp, and I presume only one set of binding posts for the mids and hi's, and since the Zues is a stereo amp, can somebody explain how two of these amp are hooked up to drive the speakers? I don't think the Zues' are bridgable? So how are they using two of them?
zippyy

Showing 3 responses by themadmilkman

Zippyy--

I've read that Richard is strongly opposed to horizontal bi-amping (what you described), with the claim that it sounds like crap. In fact, most people who bi-amp seem to recommend vertical bi-amping. I have no experience with it, but those who have tried both always seem to end up with a vertical setup.
Zippyy--

I can't remember his exact words, and don't have the time to drag up the interview again. I've also heard it from other sources.
Zippyy-- no offense taken, it would just take me a LONG time to find the article again. I'm sure I'll come across it again, but right now, between finding work, preparing to take the LSAT, preparing for my brother's wedding this weekend, and getting ready for the first kid, my spare time comes in small spurts.

I do enjoy it when it comes, though. Music certainly relaxes the soul.