Road trip to demo $10,000 speakers

I'm going to take a several hour road trip to the Washington DC/Baltimore area to demo some speakers in the $10,000 range for a once in a lifetime purchase. I plan on listening to some Magico A3's, Aerial Acoustic 7T's, and Spendor D-9's. One of the dealers also has Paradigm Persona 3F's on the floor, so I'll take a listen to them too. While I'm up there are there any other speakers in that price range you'd recommend I try to locate and take a listen to. I'm open to and welcome your suggestions and will take the time to research each one as well.

I'm not in the market for used equipment. Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Mike

skyscraper
I have heard the Tektons.  For the value, they are excellent.  However, be aware that it is a large number of drivers (on double impact, it is 11 drivers per speaker).  At $3,000 retail, you are basically getting a lot of cheap drivers.  If you're not hung up on individually driver quality, this speaker will definitely belt out loud music.  Overall, it is pretty darn good, but it's not the highest resolution sound and does have a somewhat dry character.

----
For the money, I would rather get some of the upper end Elac speakers in this price range.  I have heard Joseph Audio and they are awsome, but seriously expensive.  I actually built some speakers using the exact same Seas Magnesium drivers.  For much much less, you can look at Tyler Acoustic Classics.  Or Salk makes some speakers using the same Seas magnesium drivers.  Those Seas Magnesium drivers are ultra high resolution, and many people don't realize how much of the midrange driver does the high frequencies as well.

----
Other speakers I have heard that are excellent are Audio Physic, B&W D3, Sonus Faber.   I heard the Spendor and was not impressed at all.  Very blurry sounding, but nice if you want a warm speaker I guess.
I guess Jafant had comments on the Aerial 7T and Revel. The Aerial 7T is going to be a very smooth and forgiving speaker, somewhat laid back. If you want detail, this is not the speaker for you. They are radically different than the older generation Aerial Acoustic speakers.
----
I heard the new Revel Performa Be (beryllium). I think they are excellent sounding. Excellent resolution!! and much better than the previous generation Revel. They did not have the brightness issue from the older Revel metal dome tweeters. The newer Performa Be also had some amazingly deep and strong bass -- I was extremely impressed. At $10k a pair, I would actually put this in my own list, that is if I ever decided to move away from B&W D3 and Revel came out with a Be center channel! lol.
Did I miss something or the OP already ordered the speakers? Why people keep giving recommendations on speakers? How can you compare Tektons with Magico? Oh yeah.... McDonalds does great food for the money too 😉
Yeah, I've ordered the Magico A3's already, but don't mind the continued suggestions. Better than people throwing bricks at you.

Mike