Revel Salon2 owner: What amps are you using?

What amps are you currently using with the Salon2? Anyone has the Bryston 28B SST square monoblocks with the Salon2? What do you think?
audiolui
I am using a Krell EVO 402 thru a BAT Rex preamp. And the sound is extremly satisfying. And I find it the best system I have ever had at low volumes. I can listen well into the evening when the house is sleeping and not disturb anyone--a good thing. I find that even at low volume I get dynamics and clarity, a full music experience.

I have an itch to try some
Audio Research 610s or some MBL 9008s. . . . .
Hi I'm using a Gamut DI 150 and will bi-amp with the Gamut with D250 mono's in the future ....but even with the DI 150 it sounds fantastic ...and I agree low volume does give up nothing and I happen to listen 90% at low volume....Audio Aero Prestige as a source does not hurt either....
i own salon2 speakers and love them.
i use bryston 28b-sst2 amps and they sound very detailed and balanced.
Very detailed highs and lows.
i prefer vinyl over cd, and still do, but the cd has improved with this system over my prior speakers.
highly recomended.
Easterize,

I have Salon 2s and have been considering getting the 28 SST2s. I'm currently using ARCs LS27 and DS450. Like this combination a lot; however, sometimes it feels like that Salon's would like to have a bit more power that the DS450 offers.

- What preamp are you using?
- What PCs and ICs are you using?
- How is the bottom end with the 28B?

Thanks,
Mike