Repair: Speaker Surround Adhesive?

What kind of adhesive is the best to repair separated rubber surround for a poly cone? I have some old speakers with small woofers, one has a minor separation. The drivers are in perfect shape otherwise. -Let me thank you in advance for your input!
I recently put a new surrounds on my JBL L-36 woofers; the kit I used contained an adhesive that is made by a company called Power Poxy; part # 11005. It worked out great for what I was doing. I would check out their website at

Good luck-