Rega P8 with Alpheta 2?

I’m thinking about a new turntable and the P8 caught my eye. Anyone have experience with this, especially with the alpheta cart?
128x128gphill
My P8 has been shipped and should be here on Thursday. Looking forward to getting it hooked up and listening.
Got my P8 a few minutes ago and already have it set up playing music. This thing is tiny compared to my td124 in that big plinth. I’m listening to Gram Parsons, “ Grievous Angel “, and it sounds really nice. It’s plugged in to the MC section of my Mac C47 and loaded at 100 ohms. 60 dB of gain is plenty. Just changed the record to a QRP version of “Tea for the  Tillerman “. This turntable sounds really big for for such a small footprint. The highs may be a little etched but overall it’s impressive. Heard the Alpheta can take up to 100 hours to break in, so I guess I’ve got some listening to do in the next couple of weeks.

gphill,
Mine smoothed out at 45 hours through about 75 hours.  
I find a 60 Ohm load to work much better than 100.  50 Ohms is too low.
I don’t have a 60 ohm option. May try it at 50 though. Great detail on this combination. I realize a lot of people are put off by the looks of this table, but the looks are one of the reasons I bought it. It’s meeting every expectation that I had and is sounding very nice. 
More to discover